"Regina Tango Shoes The Original No More Pain COMFORT Tango Style®"
The Regina were born for the Argentine Tango and for ballroom dances in general, but they are so comfortable that they are also perfect for big occasions or simply to wear every day thanks to the comfort of a patented soft padding and the softness of the pumicated leather of the sole should not be used in case of rain.
This Eva3 twins star model is made entirely of very soft mother-of-pearl sahara-colored leather and the finger rest in beige suede.
It features a double ankle strap lacing.
The heel is closed.
Very flexible sole, resistant and with good support.
When new, the leather sole is protected by a transparent adhesive film, which must be removed before use.
Made with the best Italian materials.
The shoe has an exceptional "balance".
The insole of each Regina is padded with "memoryfoam".
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
Shipping costs will be calculated at the time of purchase and will vary based on quantity, weight and destination country.
If, on the other hand, your new REGINA product has not made you fall in love with it, there is no problem, because within 10 days of sending you have the option to return it following the instructions on our terms and conditions page.
Attention: the return is not possible for customized shoes made on customer specifications.
|Women's Shoes Length|
|Length (cm)||da 22 a 22,5||da 22,5 a 23||da 23 a 23,5||da 23,5 a 24||da 24 a 24,5||da 24,5 a 25,5||da 25 a 25,5||da 25,5 a 26|
|Women's Shoes Width|
* Width is taken by measuring the insole in its widest point, internally not externally
|Men's Shoes Length|
* Measure is from the toe to the heel, internally, please stick the meter to the insole while measuring
|Men Shoes Width|
* Is the width of the insole in its widest point, please take it internally
Things to know:
1. Measure of heel is taken at its back
2. 9 cm heel (or 8, or 7) has this actual measure only in size 37 or 38, the height dicreases or increases by about 3 mm. Increasing or descreasing the sizes
3. Heel height is complete by adding also the heel tips and base too, almost 6/7 mm more.
4. 8 cm heel has a slightly different shape from 7 or 9, heel is always a stiletto, but is a little bit wider at its top (corona)
ATTENTION: The measurements are indicative and may vary according to the material used.