Regina Custom Shoes allows you to
create your REGINA by drawing:
- the outline of the foot / the imprint on a white sheet
- the length and width
- the circumference at the widest point at the height of the big toe
ask us for the model code you like
and you choose the heel height
Shipping costs will be calculated at the time of purchase and will vary based on quantity, weight and destination country.
If, on the other hand, your new REGINA product has not made you fall in love with it, there is no problem, because within 10 days of sending you have the option to return it following the instructions on our terms and conditions page.
Attention: the return is not possible for customized shoes made on customer specifications.
|Women's Shoes Length|
|Length (cm)||da 22 a 22,5||da 22,5 a 23||da 23 a 23,5||da 23,5 a 24||da 24 a 24,5||da 24,5 a 25||da 25 a 25,5||da 25,5 a 26|
|Women's Shoes Width|
* Width is taken by measuring the insole in its widest point, internally not externally
|Men's Shoes Length|
* Measure is from the toe to the heel, internally, please stick the meter to the insole while measuring
|Men Shoes Width|
* Is the width of the insole in its widest point, please take it internally
Things to know:
1. Measure of heel is taken at its back
2. 9 cm heel (or 8, or 7) has this actual measure only in size 37 or 38, the height dicreases or increases by about 3 mm. Increasing or descreasing the sizes
3. Heel height is complete by adding also the heel tips and base too, almost 6/7 mm more.
4. 8 cm heel has a slightly different shape from 7 or 9, heel is always a stiletto, but is a little bit wider at its top (corona)
ATTENTION: The measurements are indicative and may vary according to the material used.